Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Much Better

Fortunately Bria is feeling better which means we all feel better. I am so glad she can breath through her nose again and she isn't coughing all day.

Today we did some yard work outside and it felt really good to get some vitamin D. Bria hung out in her pack 'n play right inside the screen door and did really well, meaning we were able to get lots done.
I was also able to get some inside cleaning done while Bria and Daddy hung out. Then Brian put her down for her nap and did some homework. I seriously cannot wait for him to be done with school, just 9 more months!

Bria is going to try rice cereal this weekend and I can't wait. She is very interested in our food lately and likes to grab onto our cups, it makes me realize how big she is getting. I'm not sure where we are going to put her when we feed her. We don't have a high chair yet and the Bumbo is not working for Bria yet. She slumps all the way forward in it and will not sit back, no matter how much I try and help/push her. I'm thinking I'll put her in the bouncy, that should work right?

Okay I better go but here are some pictures:

Me with Bria and my nieces on Saturday, Bria was feeling her worst this day so the Moby worked wonders:

Bria sucking her thumb:

Poor thing was so sick:

Now she's all better, yay!

Sitting up in her car seat like a big girl:

"What's that in your hand mom?"

"Wow, can I touch it?"

"Haha, yeah just kidding."

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Happy Anniversary Babe, Thank you so much for all you have done for me!!!!
Brian

Leslie Collins said...

She is getting so big!

I am glad to see you like your Moby. I borrowed one this time and its nice to see other mamas who like using theirs.

Jenna said...

Bouncer works just fine for feeding! We went between the bouncer and Bumbo in the beginning to feed Kendall. Actually, the bouncer worked better because she liked to look around too much in the Bumbo!

Shannon said...

I love all the new pics and am thrilled that Bria is feeling better!