Thursday, July 16, 2009

Heat wave and Roly Poly

We have another heat wave this week, in the 90's. I wasn't stressed this time though because we are proud owners of a portable AC unit. It has worked great since we got it last Friday and cools Bria's room in no time. Well, tonight, the hottest day, it decided not to work. I cannot tell you how angry I am. I woke up Brian (he had to work really early so he was already in bed) in a panic. He couldn't figure it out so I called my Mom because that is what you do in a crisis. She said to try and unplug it, let it sit and then try again. Fortunately that worked for a little while but it still wasn't working very well. When I pay over $400 for something, I expect it to work. So I think we will be going to Costco to give them a piece of my mind.

On to the exciting roly poly news, Bria now rolls back to belly, yay! Tonight she was rolling back and forth and it was so exciting. She would roll all the way across the blanket from back to belly then back again or sometimes would roll back and forth. I was ecstatic and it made her smile so big. Of course, by the time I thought to get the camera out she slowed down and was just playing.

Now for pictures and a video:

We went to Red Robin on Wednesday to celebrate Brian's mom's birthday and Bria did really well.


Our neighbors got us the cutest little dress for Bria (all Bria's clothes are adorable!)and I couldn't wait for her to wear it, I think she looks adorable in yellow and pink :)

"Look at my belly Mom, isn't it cute?"

Bria loves to give kisses, at least that is what I like to think. She grabs my face and pulls it towards hers, it melts my heart and I just love it:

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Aw that was so precious! I bet it melts your heart every time she pulls your face to her. So so sweet :)

Lindsay said...

You should definitely return that!! It should work if its not even a month old. Also you could try the manufacturer. Sometimes if you call them they will replace stuff and prefer doing that to having you return it to the store!

Bria, as always is precious.

Sarah said...

Ah Bria, you're such a big girl rolling all by yourself!

xoxo,
Auntie Sniff

E said...

Yay for rolling babies!

The kissing thing is too stikin cute!

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Awwwww, I want Bria kisses!