Saturday, April 13, 2013

The boys got moves

Reese and I were going through my phone the other day and came across a video from when we watched Jax. It is a must see, this boy can dance!
Is he not a crack up?! You are probably going to want to bookmark that so you can watch it whenever you need a pick me up.

So I mentioned Reese and I had Mommy/daughter day on Sunday, during that time Brian and Brian were having a Daddy/daughter day. Bria gets so excited about her Daddy/daughter days, she squeals with delight.

Reese wanted in on this picture, bad. 
The girls almost knocked Brian over in an attempt to get a picture with him, but don't worry, Brian is use to girls fighting over him ;)
Daddy Daughter day! Let's call it Triple D from now on so I don't have to keep writing that out.
 So what did they do? Well they went to a car swap meet with the Buell boys. Dusty came and picked them up and Bria was so excited to ride in their car with them, she sat right in between her two favorite boys and was ecstatic. (Brian took an adorable picture on his phone and sent it to me, I saved it so that I can see it in my Google+ and put it on the blog but I can't seem to find it...any suggestions? Did my question even make sense?)

In other exciting news, we have a very first planter. Brian built it (with the help from Bria) after he got the measurements from Dusty.

Planter in progress

Complete

Bria and I planted some peas yesterday and we will do carrots soon. Pretty excited :)

No comments: