Monday, April 01, 2013

A taste

I want to write all about our Easter weekend in great detail but quite frankly I'm pretty beat and looking forward to eating candy and being lazy on the couch with my hubby.
But, I will at least post some adorable pictures because let's face it, that's the only reason you probably even check the blog. ;) And here is a quick recap of the weekend.

Friday night-Lance and Kayla come up, we go on a date night with them :)
Saturday-Tegner's house for an Easter party with my side of the family
Saturday evening-Grammy's for dinner and then Brian and I went out with our dear old friends, Tiff and Eric
Sunday-Church

A few pics to tie you over until I find energy to post the rest:







I am in love with their Easter dresses, you can bet they will be wearing those again!

No comments: