Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Springy

Spring is kind of arriving here in Oregon. Things are blooming and we have our first ever planter box. Brian and Bria built it together, we bought the miracle grow dirt...we figured we need all the help we can get since it's our first attempt at growing our own food. It's true, Portland is making us weird and all hippy like!

The other day I went to get on the computer for a few minutes and I heard Bria reading so I went in to see this precious little sight:
Reese doesn't still very long so it was sweet to see her voluntarily sit down and listen to Bria read. 

And I mentioned we went bowling last Saturday, it was a blast. Bria has never been so it was a first for both girls and they definitely enjoyed it. We had two lanes so we had the kids bowl in one and us adults in the other.

Me with the babies
 Charleigh girl was so cuddly with me and I absolutely loved it! She kept wanting me to hold her and I couldn't say no. Between giving loves to the babies, helping the older kids bowl and bowling myself, I was sweaty! The refreshing beer helped :)
Reese bowling

After Presleigh or Bria would bowl they would sit on the side of the Dinosaur and watch the ball



Scott and Randi are really good bowlers, I shouldn't have been surprised that it was their idea to bowl ;)


Action shot of Scottie
It was so fun but it was definitely crazy trying to help the kids and bowl ourselves, so I'm not even sure of my scores. The first game I broke 100 which is always my goal, however, there were bumpers. So yeah.
Brian with the babies (I really can't call them babies anymore, but it's so hard not to!)
I have a fun little surprise that involves ears. So stay tuned!!!

No comments: