Saturday, April 06, 2013

Dancing from her heart

Saturday and Sunday of Easter weekend (yes, I am still blogging about Easter) was spent with Brian's Mom and sister.

 As soon as we got there the girls wanted to go outside and walk around the beautiful yard. Grammy and Grandpa Terry do an incredible job with their yard. It is so gorgeous and Bria could not get over all the flowers and fun little paths to walk around.



 After a delicious dinner, baths, treats, etc, we all went to bed. Poor Brian had a coughing fit so he slept out in the den while Bria and I shared a fabulously comfortable bed. I slept like a rock which is very rare for me when I'm not at home. Add in a crazy 4 year old who snores and it's a recipe for disaster. Usually I toss and turn but that bed was heavenly on my back. So Bria and I slept peacefully all night long and Grammy got up with Reese. Am I lucky or what?

A little playtime before church


Bananas rock
 We got all dressed up for church and then promptly went out to take pictures.


We got to church nice and early to attend the brunch and then do the Easter egg hunt afterwards.
Marna and Terry enjoying the delicious brunch

Wondering when brunch is over so we can go find eggs
They hid eggs all over the cute play structure area they have the girls went crazy.



Hello tiny curls and itty piggytails!

Such a ham!

 As soon as they found all the eggs and ate some of the candy we went and got seated for church. It's hard to write just how precious the service was.
Between the dancing and singing, it was incredibly joyous and we all felt very blessed. The music director, Ali, is very talented and I absolutely love her voice. I look forward to attending church simply to listen to her. During one of her songs, Bria went into the aisle and began a very lyrical dance. It was absolutely precious.
We have since heard it has been the talk of the church between members. Marna is beaming with pride that it is her granddaughter that wow'd everybody :) It really was a sight to see.
During Bria's dance, Daddy was out in the hall with our youngest:
Reese was completely exhausted. And Brian was in heaven. I tried to relieve him of his duties but he refused to let me hold her. 
As you can tell, our big Easter weekend extravaganza was successful. 
But the girls and I weren't heading home yet. Heather drove Brian back up home and the girls and I stayed at Jenny's since I was going to be watching Jax on Monday, and I of course have pictures from our fun day with baby Jax!

1 comment:

Kendra and Nathan said...

Fun! I'm sure you get this a lot, but your hair color is AMAZING. It makes all of your other beautiful features jump out even more. :)