Monday, April 08, 2013

Baby Jax

Reese's vocabulary is slowly evolving, she says more each day but sometimes it's hard to understand. One word that is very clear is Jack! Which is her way of saying Jax. We have a picture of him in our house and she loves pointing and exclaiming his name very loudly then makes me get it down so she can look at him more.
So when I watched him last Monday the girls were ecstatic. We stayed the night at Jenny's on Sunday night so we were all ready early in the morning to take care of sweet Jax.
He woke up and I can't tell you how sweet his smile is to see, he wakes up happier than anyone ever in the history of the world.
And his smile, oh that Jax smile is famous!

Reese getting into mischief as usual

 The kids played for awhile and were all pretty happy. Jax was fully entertained by my crazy, silly girls and they loved doting on him. Even Reese would bring him toys and try to hug/wrestle him. My girls associate wrestling with love...wonder where they get that Daddy?
 Trying to feed them all breakfast at the same time was a bit challenging, but fortunately they were all patient with me.

 Don't tell Kyle, but I could not resist putting a bow in his hair, his hair is so thick!!
 I'm hoping Reese's hair takes some notes ;)
Precious cousins

They were cracking each other up

Look at his sweet, goofy face!



The girls and I are just in love with Jax. He went down well for his naps, ate great (I LOVE feeding him a bottle) and played so well. I am so grateful to have spent time with him and can't wait to do it again soon.

So that wraps up our whirlwind Easter weekend (just a week later I am finally wrapping up, no biggie). This last week we had a fun birthday party for Bennett and Chuck E Cheese, friends over for play dates, neighbors over for playdates, and yesterday we went bowling!
Also we did some ballet:
 and reading with Daddy.


It was a pretty good week :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I AM CRACKING UP!!! I'm so glad you didn't tell me about the bow so I could see it here to be totally surprised! Hilarious! And I love that Reese climbed in the hippo, and that Jax is the apple of Bria's heart....you guys are our lifesaver! So spoiled he was:)

Lulu said...

LOL, I'm glad the bow was a surprise too! We definitely had a fun day with him :)