Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Personality & The Lemon!

This child is sooo much like her Dad, such a ham and always trying to do something funny. She gets into things constantly and loves to make messes. I'm in trouble with her! And so is Bria because Reese loves to push her sister's buttons.

Reese is still a pretty good eater. She has gotten a little pickier than she use to be, but still out eats her sister at most meals.
One worry I have with Reese is her skin. She has very sensitive skin. Not so bad that I have to use special detergent, but it's constantly dry in areas. Her cheeks are always red, even with prescription ointment (teething doesn't help it either). Her bum seems to constantly have some sort of rash, I get rid of one and a different type starts showing itself. Ugh, it's getting exhausting! Plus, I feel bad for the poor girl, although they don't seem to bother her at all which is good.

I came downstairs just in time to see her empty this out and crawl inside. Not sure what prompted her to do this but when she got stuck and wanted out I ran to get my camera. Such a good Mom ;)

On Sunday we ventured out and did a family movie day to see The Croods. Such a cute movie, we all really liked it. We were taking a risk with bringing Reese, knowing she might get antsy and cranky. She did great for the first 45 minutes, just sitting on my lap snacking and watching it. Then she wanted to walk around so Brian and I took turns letting her, fortunately it was a pretty empty theater. Finally she fell asleep on Dad towards the end.
Bria requested a picture :)

This video is from Brian's cell phone, sent to mine, sent to the computer to be put on the blog, so the quality is not so great. But still it's hilarious.
I give you, the lemon face:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! You are in trouble!

Jenny said...

I can't stand it....what a HAM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gabriel and I have spent the last 5 minutes watching Reese's videos over and over and over... He didn't want to stop!! :)

Sara