Monday, April 22, 2013

It took awhile

...but a few months ago I finally joined the ranks of smart phone users and got my very own. Our big hesitation was the data package, it's so expensive! But we are spoiled by the fact that Brian's phone is a work one so we don't pay anything. 
I have to say my favorite thing about it is the fabulous pictures it takes. Better than our old point and shoot and much more convenient to carry in my pocket. So I feel like I'm capturing so many moments I wouldn't otherwise be able to. 
Like this cute one!


Or this attitude 

Or this nurturing preciousness
And on one of our date nights we saw the most amazing sunset ever, the picture does not do it justice but at least it will remind us of that magical sunset.
On our above mentioned date night we went mattress shopping. Laying on a bunch of beds together, not a bad date night :) We think we found the one, but haven't made the purchase yet.

And I have scheduled this post to appear while I am gone in Arizona.
Sans husband and kids.
In the sun.
With my Grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
In Arizona.
Did I mention in the sun?
Glorious sun!

No comments: