Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pool Party

Friday morning is when the guys left for the big hike, I dropped Brian off with the rest of the guys and wished them lots of luck and safety. Fortunately they borrowed a handy dandy SPOT gps tracker thing and it was seriously a life saver, we tracked where they were and their progress and Brian was even able to send pre-programmed messages that said they were on track and doing ok, it was fabulous. Anyway, more on that later, back to the pool party on Friday.
One of the Moms in my moms group has a community pool and had a little pool party. Jenny was already up so she joined me and we had a really good time, it was hot outside so the pool felt fabulous.

Swimming around with Aunt Jenny.

Coming to take a little break from swimming.

Lounging with her friend Bailey.

Cuties :)

And of course it wouldn't be a good post unless I made sure to tell you how awesomely clumsy I am. Since I'm so graceful as it is, being 9 months pregnant only adds to my elegant ways. As I started to climb the stairs down into the water I totally slipped and fell in, creating quite the splash and cutting open my big toe, right on the tip. I could not help but laugh at my clumsy self, I mean, a 9 month pregnant woman falling into a pool is freaking hilarious, I just wish it was caught on camera...kind of. ;) My toe is pretty gross and was pussing the other day so I'm keeping neosporin on it and praying it goes away soon so I can go get a pedicure!
After swimming for awhile we had some pizza, did a little more swimming and then headed home for nap time. My mom, Jaime, and the kids were there waiting for us and our fun weekend officially began :) Once Bria woke up we headed for some shopping and then out to dinner to Macaroni Grill, I love their bread. Once we put the kids to bed we chatted for awhile and caught up on life, then headed to bed ourselves.

No comments: