Thursday, September 01, 2011

The Saturday Market

Saturday we had a fun adventure at the Saturday Market in downtown Portland. We took the Max there and the kids had a good time on it :)


Waiting for the Max

Just riding the Max


2 blond beauties :)

My sweet niece, Jaidyn, and me

It turned out to be quite a hot day so I felt like a sweaty pig, but tried to act like I had the pregnant woman glow.
Watching the bucket drummers.



The kids had fun in the water and got pretty wet, good thing the heat dried them off in no time.

I like Paparazzi shots.

Jenny, me, and Jaime

Jaime and her kiddos :)

My sweet girl and me (with my new hat :)

Mom and Jenny with their new hats.

Notice my "glow" aka disgusting sweat. It was so hot.

Jaime and I in line for the ATM

We headed home and lounged because we were pretty darn exhausted, that heat and all the walking completely wore me out.

Jenny helping to hold up the big belly so I could get a break :)

We took it easy the rest of the evening and just hung out which was perfect. We got a call from the guys and it was so good to talk to Brian and here how their trip was going.
Sunday morning we took our time getting ready.

We ran a few errands and then ate at 5 guys for lunch, I love their burgers. At that point it was time for Bria's nap and then my Mom and the Jensens packed up to head back home.

This is what we stared at all weekend long. It's the SPOT gps tracker thing on the computer, it was soooo nice being able to see their progress and know they were okay, it kept us sane.

It was such an amazing weekend and even though I was suppose to be the host, my family took care of me and it felt great, I was seriously spoiled. I was so sad to see them all go but glad we were able to make such wonderful memories together.
Bria had this little sign waiting for her when she woke up. She loves her cousins dearly.

No comments: