Monday, August 22, 2011

Family weekend

We went down to Albany on Saturday because my Grandma is in town from Arizona. It was wonderful seeing her and we had a nice family BBQ on Saturday. We got to hang out most of the day and relax, chat, and eat delicious food. It was also Cassidy's birthday so we celebrated the big 8! :)
On Sunday the weather heated up very nicely and we took a dip in the Jensen's pool:
For some reason it took Bria awhile to warm up to it, but once she did she had fun with her Dad.
After some fun in the water she ate and then went down for a nap while I went to my family baby shower. It was so fun to spend time with the girls and to celebrate our new addition that will be coming so soon! She got some ADORABLE outfits and bows and it was just so much fun. I love baby showers :)

This week is the last week of swim lessons which is sad, it's been nice having something to keep us busy twice a week, plus Bria loves swimming.
This weekend is also the big hike that Brian hasn't stopped talking about for months. I'm not too thrilled about it considering I'm 9 months pregnant and he's leaving for 4 days where I can't get ahold of him. Why does he think that's ok? My Mom and sisters are coming up for the weekend to keep us company while the guys go off so that will be fun.
That's about all I have today, as you can tell I'm pretty tired and I feel like I'm just kind of rambling so I'll quit while I'm ahead :)

No comments: