Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Date night

We are trying to cram in some more date nights before we add another baby into the mix of things so last week Heather and Amy came over to watch Bria while Brian and I went out. We went out to dinner and then to some stores to walk around, it's amazing how just walking around a store without a toddler is relaxing and enjoyable :)

Us on our date night :)

Bria having fun at home :)

We had a pretty busy week and finished up swim lessons last Thursday. This last weekend was the big guys hike so I'll write a little more about that later. While the guys hiked we had a girls weekend at my house and I absolutely loved it, it was just what I needed and it felt great spending so much time with my Mom, sister's, nieces, nephew, cousin, and soon to be sister-in-law :) I have pictures and everything so stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys can do that before the baby comes!! And I'm sure Bria had fun with Aunt Heather and Aunt Amy!!

Sara