Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Doings: Tuesday

  1. Brian had to be to work a little before 8 am so his alarm went off at 7 am and we got up.
  2. He left and I sipped my coffee while checking email and blogs and all that fun stuff.
  3. Bria woke up around 7:45 am and we had a bowl of cereal together.
  4. Got exercise stuff on and went for a walk. Bria did AWESOME. She just sat in the stroller with her Jessie doll pointing out things she saw and singing.
  5. Came home and put on Toy Story while I quickly showered and got our stuff ready for swim lessons.
  6. 9:45 am-Left to go to doctor's appointment, Brian joined us. It was a good appointment, fast, but good.
  7. Said goodbye to Brian and then Bria and I drove the 3 blocks to her swim lessons, it was so convenient having it close by :)
  8. Bria was AWESOME in swim lessons. Not only is she good about going under water, but she started going under all by herself. We were in the shallow end and she would just sit down and put her head under while blowing bubbles, she did it a ton and the teacher was really impressed, so was I! Such a little swimmer.
  9. Got home at noon and had some lunch.
  10. I was going to let her play for awhile but she seemed really tired so we went upstairs and I read her some books, then she "read" one and then she went down for a nap. I promptly laid down in my bed for 45 minutes because I was exhausted as well, we had a busy morning.
  11. I got up a little after 2 pm and got on the computer, did some dishes, started some laundry, and watched Ellen while I folded laundry.
  12. Bria woke up at 3:30 and I made her a "shake" which included the following ingredients: nonfat frozen yogurt, Nesquik, frozen strawberries, bananas, and some milk. She devoured it and I was happy she had some fruit :)
  13. Then we went outside and played in our little pool and rocket water toy.
  14. We came back inside and played with fairies, colored, and waited for Daddy to come home, our favorite time of the day :)
  15. Brian came home, we played, made dinner, ate dinner, and cleaned up.
  16. Then we headed to Goodwill (to look for a stool for the bathroom) and Costco (for gas and milk). Bria has been enjoying running errands lately and asks to go to more stores so it's kind of fun to take her out.
  17. By the time we came home it was bathtime (7:30) so Brian plopped her in the bath and we started the routine.
  18. Brian and I watched tv as usual and each had to tend to Bria once. I don't know if it's her teeth but she finds a reason to yell for us. When Brian went in at 9:15 pm she said she was all done with her nap. He told her it was time to go to bed and she said ok.
  19. We crawled in bed a little after 10 pm.

No comments: