Monday, October 01, 2012

Apples to apples

Bria had her first field trip the other week, it was to an apple orchard. I would like to say it was a blast and the kids learned a bunch, but if I'm being honest it was a bit of a cluster and there didn't seem to be a plan at all. The kids got bored and the nice farmer was more than eager to share information about farms but let's say he was so monotone that I almost fell asleep. Bless his heart, we was a very sweet man, just not exciting for 3 year olds to listen too.

A little ring around the rosie put smiles on their faces :)

Looking at a llama

Bria and Kylie, they were both so cute during picture time!


Eating an apple, except Bria cuz she said they were too hard
The next field trip is to the pumpkin patch on Thursday and I'm hopeful that it will be more of a success, or at least a little more fun for the kiddos!
Aside from the preschool pumpkin patch, we are also going to a pumpkin patch with our friends on Wednesday and I'm looking forward to that. Like I warned you in the last post, there's gonna be a bazillion pictures of my girls and pumpkins. Yesterday I decorated the house for halloween/fall so we are officially ready for October.
And here's just a little video of Reese showing how she loves to eat by herself, she doesn't want us helping her anymore :)

No comments: