Saturday, October 13, 2012

And then we went to another one

Preschool pumpkin patch pictures! Say that 10 times fast...or even just 5 times.
Bria and Pres on the train ride out to the patch

It was a really pretty pumpkin patch

Bria and 2 of her classmates: Brody and Ella

Climbing the haystacks

I'm so bummed this is fuzzy, this is her teacher Mrs. Biamont

Her whole class, from left: Tony, Ella, Brody, Kain, Elliette, Bria, and Kylie
That should be the last of pumpkin patches for a little while, although we still haven't carved/painted our pumpkins yet and I told Brian I wanted to do that this weekend so I will have pics of that.
This week wasn't bad, we had our last gorgeous days of fall and then the rain started up yesterday. However, I can't complain because in the last 103 days it's rained 6 days! 6 days people! That is a record and I'm thrilled about it. The funny thing is that when Bria woke up and saw rain, she got all excited and wanted to get her rain boots on and jump in puddles. She must be a true Oregonian to be excited about rain.

I had a blast at the craft night last night, I didn't take pictures because I was super busy crafting away. I got there at 5:30 and left at 11 pm. I got 2 crafts done. Yeah, I'm slow. But in my defense I got to snuggle with Brinley for awhile and that was wonderful, I usually can't do that because Reese gets a little jealous :) So do you wanna see my crafts?

My Christmas countdown, I'm so excited with how this turned out!

Just showing the different scrapbook paper I used :)
The Christmas countdown took awhile because you had to paint the blocks, let them dry, cut the paper, modge podge, vinyl numbers, modge podge, and then stand back and look at your masterpiece.
The other one I did was glass etching. Super crafty Lanie has a Cricut and got some glass etching. I had this idea to etch the letter "B" on 4 wine glasses that I got for my friend, Tiffanie's birthday. I'm thrilled with how they turned out and I hope she likes them!
It's official, I will NEVER be a photographer because I have NO idea how to capture things, can you kind of see the B?

This one is a little better
Craft night was a success and it was so nice to work on some stuff. 

Today is a chill day, we are headed to Heather's to watch the Beaver game and then Bria gets to have a sleepover there, wahoo! 

No comments: