Tuesday, October 16, 2012

She said wha?

Funny quote #1:
Bria: {Walks into the living room pulling her pants up} "Hey guys, I went poop, do you wanna see it?"
Dad: "Um, no thanks."
Bria: {Pause} "Ok, but I think it's perfect."
Dad: {Laughing} "Well I have to see it if it's a perfect poop."
Me: {Falls on the floor laughing}



 Funny quote #2:
Bria: "Dad can you scratch me? I think that would be lovely."
 Funny quote #3:
{At Heather's house, watching the Beaver game and snacking, Bria was snacking on chips}
Bria: "Why am I eating so many chips?"
Me: "I dunno why are you?"
Bria: {giggle} "I dunno either!"

 Funny quote #4:
{Back in the summer she was swimming in our little pool and jumping around, she did a belly dive...}
Bria: "Oww, my nuts!"
Me: {laughing} "Um, sweetheart, girls don't have nuts, just boys do."

Gotta love funny quotes from kids :)
Aside from her funny quotes, I love that she can think outside the box, it's totally a trait she got from her Dad. When her and I went to the Beaver game together she proved this theory once again, if she couldn't hit the baseball swinging it the normal way, she was gonna do it a different way:
:)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

she cracks me up!!!

Brandi said...

I almost wet my pants over her "nuts". Classic!