Tuesday, October 23, 2012

School pictures!!!

Bria is old enough for school pictures?! Wha?!
Watch out grandparents, get ready for cuteness:
 I love that they captured her real smile, somebody is good at their job over there.

Here is her little class and her teacher, Mrs. Biamont
I was pretty excited to see these in her little cubby today when I went to drop her off.
I've been busy putting together activity envelopes for our road trip to Boise. I crafted a little hi ho cherry o game out of felt that I'm really excited about and I made a trip to the Dollar store for odds and ends. Unfortunately our Dollar store kind of sucks so I didn't find much, but I'll be going again before the trip to see if I can find a few treasures. Plus I want to go to the library and check out some DVD's and books.
I'm looking forward to this weekend because on Saturday we are taking Bria to Disney on Ice! It's the princesses-Rapunzel, Tiana, Cinderella, and more. Ahhh! She is going to love it, and I'm going to love watching her face light up :)

No comments: