Monday, October 15, 2012

This is how we do it

We got our pumpkins all decorated and they are on our front porch, we are officially ready for Halloween.

Painting pumpkins is sooooo exciting!

I made sure not to make Brian mad with that huge knife in his hand ;)

She was not excited about getting the pumpkin guts out, I thought she would've loved that part

"Eww!"


Her pumpkin face :) The cool part of having her paint the pumpkin is that we could wash it off so she could start all over

The adorable observer of the pumpkin shenanigans

Brian's cute pumpkin

"Reese's" pumpkin

My pumpkin

All four of ours
A video of our fun :)
Speaking of Halloween, I'm sure you are wondering what the girls are gonna be. Bria has been saying she wants to be Rapunzel and I think she is set on it so Rapunzel it is. I borrowed a Rapunzel costume from Randi and then I think I will just braid Bria's hair, possibly try and find blond extensions to weave in a little. Little Reese is going to be an adorable pink bunny. If I hadn't already gotten her costume I thought it would've been cute to make her Pascal :) For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, Pascal is Rapunzel's chameleon in the movie Tangled.
Brian and I are also going to dress up but I'm not sure what we are going to be yet. I kind of want to kick it old school and be a witch. Bria wants me to be Mother Gothel (the mean mom from Rapunzel) but I just don't know if that sounds fun ;)

2 comments:

julyangel said...

You should be Mother Gothel and Brian could be Flynn Ryder! =) You know I love a theme.

Brandi said...

Love your pumpkins!