Wednesday, October 03, 2012

It's on baby!

Pumpkin patch season baby! We went to our first pumpkin patch of the year and the weather was fabulously gorgeous...minus the 80 mile an hour winds. Or at least it felt like that. But honestly I would take that over the rain and mud and cold that we usually have when we visit pumpkin patches.
I dressed the girls in cute, somewhat matching outfits, cuz that's my prerogative as a mom.
Reese' blue steel impression


Bristol has been gone for a month so Bria was ecstatic to see her, I don't think they left each other's side!


My little ham cuddling up with her friends

All the chillin's in attendance

Me, my girls, and PUMPKINS!
I wish I was sipping a pumpkin spice latte as I type this, but I'm actually munching on sour jelly beans, which are actually pretty good. It's still fall and it's fun to have activities to do and places to go to. We are headed to another one tomorrow with Bria's preschool, there is a chance we will be pumpkined out soon.

Yesterday was a pretty low key day, after preschool we hung out at home and then went to the park.
Popsicle sticks are a blast

and funny too :)

But leave a funny taste in your mouth
 At the part Reese fell down one of the steps and bonked her head. It wasn't too hard so I didn't freak out or anything, I just cuddled her for a few minutes. Well I looked down and she was bleeding from her mouth. She cut the little part between her two front teeth, on her gums. Plus she had a little goose egg on her head :( Fortunately it didn't seem to effect her too much, it bled a little again today because I think she jammed the spoon up there. But otherwise I think all will be well :)
Bria watching tv (she always looks grumpy when she watches it haha)

Her smile :)
Alright, I'm exhausted from our busy day so I'm going to (cross my fingers) try and take a mini nap while the girls are down, wish me luck.

No comments: