Saturday, October 20, 2012

The baby walk

I've really been enjoying this football season. First of all, the weather has been fabulous, and if you know me you know I love me some good weather. Second, the Beavs have been doing awesome and that always makes me happy. And last but not least, I get to put cute Beaver outfits on my girls.
Despite her whiney face she loved this outfit


Throwing a massive fit, love that I caught this in mid melt down :)

Happy to be on the couch, it's her favorite place to crawl and play around on


This little girl decided crawling is for babies, and she is not a baby anymore. I beg to differ but it is fun to watch her toddler around. Nothing beats a baby walk, the walk where they are just learning and they bend their knees and wobble, so cute. Wednesday evening she just decided to be done crawling, I think it had to do with the fact that we had our friends over and so all the kids were running around and she wanted to join them. Since then she just wants to walk and it's crazyness.
In other news we have decided to go on a family trip! I can't tell you how excited I am, we haven't gone on a vacation all year and I am beyond ready. We are driving to Boise, Idaho. We have family there that I cannot wait to see. The drive is about 8 hours so I'm nervous about that, I think Bria will do okay but Reese, oh my Reese. She is a busy body and I don't know how we are going to manage to keep her strapped in for 8 hours. Pray for us.

No comments: