Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Stats

I wanted to jot down Reese's one year stats since I never did that. This blog is my journal so I have to make sure and put all their little milestones and such on here otherwise I will forget.
The doctor appointment went fine. Our normal pediatrician wasn't available so we had the nurse practitioner and she was nice. I waited for awhile in the room for her which was frustrating, trying to entertain two kids in a small room with no toys and only 2 janky books (janky=falling apart) was not easy. She finally arrived and checked over Reese, who of course looked fabulous :)



Stats:
Weight: 18 lbs 5 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 29.5 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 17.5 inches (50th percentile)




She didn't seem concerned about her weight, especially when I told her what a good eater she is. We started her on whole milk on her birthday and she has done fabulous. I am completely done nursing and have been for over a week. It was very painful. When I was done nursing Bria I had no engorgement or pain of any kind so this was all new to me. My boobs hurt so bad I wanted to cry all day long. Instead, I complained a lot to Brian which he just loves. Yesterday was the first day that I was pain free. I should be happy right? Well, since the engorgement is gone and the milk is gone, my boobs are also gone :( Just can't win. ;)
Soooo done with pictures

  • Size 3 diaper
  • Size 3 shoes
  • Size 9-12 month clothes
  • Still not enough hair to put in a pony on top of her head :(
  • Still almost walking but likes to be stubborn
I am starting to have people tell me how much she looks like Bria and I definitely see it. I have two blonde haired blue eyed beauties!

No comments: