Thursday, October 04, 2012

Surprise!

Wednesday morning I was getting ready when I got a text from Kyle asking if we wanted visitors. I was like, "Wha?" and then it clicked that quite possibly him and Jax were up in my neck of the woods since Wednesdays were Daddy and Jax days. Sure enough, 20 minutes later they knocked on my door and I was thrilled to pieces!

Bria got to cuddle with Jax
It worked out perfect because Reese was napping so I got to hold Jax without her getting jealous :)
Precious
 Bria talked Kyle's ear off while I held sweet Jax. It was a really good morning :)
Last night Brian and I went on a date night and we were lucky to have 3 babysitters willing to help. Heather, Tracy, and Grandma Kathie came over and took care of the girls, it was fabulous.
Aunt Heather with her nieces

Grandma Kathie reading to Bria

Reese and Tracy
It was wonderful to get out with my husband, eat dinner in piece and then watch a movie together. Date night is one of my favorite nights :)

No comments: