Friday, May 31, 2013

It is almost here

Today is the last day of May, which means tomorrow is the first day of June...and in June I turn the big 3-0.
I'm hoping to take the time and write something profound and insightful about turning 30, hopefully that happens in the next couple of weeks. I go back and forth between being totally fine turning 30 and freaking out. 
So where am I going to be when I turn 30? 
Las Vegas.
I'm doing the typical mid-life crisis Vegas trip ;) 
But seriously, I just wanted to go on a trip with my husband and friends and my first request was that it was somewhere warm and sunny so I could sit by a pool 90% of the time. Vegas fits that description and it also is one of the cheaper places to fly and stay at. 
Brian's Mom is going to watch the girls for a night and then drive them down to my Mom's for the remaining couple days of our trip. Bria has started to become a little homesick when we are gone so I am a little worried how she is going to do. But I think at my Mom's they will find comfort and stay busy so I feel confident it will be a good experience.
The trip is less than a month away so I am getting pretty excited!
Ready for ballet!
 Yesterday Lanie and the girls came over for a playdate. She found out right before they came over that Kris passed the dental boards! He is officially a dentist! It's been a long road for them so I'm incredibly happy for them.
With that good news comes the news that they will be moving. We aren't sure where to yet, but it will probably happen in the next month. Both Lanie and I are in denial.
I have no idea how we are going to tell these two:
 These two will probably handle it ok:
 Although, Reese has a deep love for Bristol:

Lanie and I are in denial that they are going to move away from us. We will continue being in denial until the day they move.
So, any dentists in the Hillsboro area want to hire Kris so they don't move away?!

1 comment:

Kris and MaLanie said...

I am in total denial!! I am going to bawl like a baby when we move. Bristol will definitely go through Bria withdrawals. And I will go into a deep depression. Love you!