Friday, May 24, 2013

The program

For Bria's last day of preschool they had a little program and all the kids sang a bunch of adorable songs. 

Grammy, Heather, and Daddy all came to watch and celebrate our little preschool graduate.
Reese was very excited

 Bria was so fun to watch, she sang loud and did all the hand motions. It was so sweet I nearly cried!
Ella, Bria, and Kylie

Her whole class!

 Bria adores her teacher, as I mentioned, and I know Mrs. Biamont loves her too. I think Bria was her favorite ;)
Mrs. Biamont
 After Bria took a picture with Mrs. Biamont, Reese shoved her remaining oreo cookie in her mouth and ran over to get a picture too!
My little ham!

Bria and Presleigh

Bria's BFF at preschool, Ella

Elliette and Bria

Auntie Heather
Bria had a lot of fun showing off her family and friends and loved showing Grammy and Heather her classroom.
It was such a fun day and I was very proud of my little girl.

No comments: