Monday, June 03, 2013

My girls love cuddling

Love Reese's cheese face in this picture :)
And no, we did not plan the stripes, we are just cool like that.
Reese loves Bennett, and since she can't pronounce it correctly he is lovingly nicknamed butt :)




My girls are aggressive when it comes to guys!

This weekend we headed down to Albany for Kayla's graduation party. I cannot express how proud I am of her, it is such a huge accomplishment to finish college. Not only that but she did it in 4 years while working, dating a military man, planning a wedding, getting married, and still making time for family and friends. She is nothing short of amazing. Welcome to the OSU Alumni club Kayla!!
Lance and Kayla, adorable
 They had a bunch of fun games set up and the weather was fabulous. Bria is now obsessed with badminton, which she refers to as goodminton.
My girls and I in a rousing game

Kayla and Bria
It was a lot of fun and a perfect end to our weekend. On the way home we stopped and got Blizzards, it was simply divine!

1 comment:

Kayla Armstrong said...

You are so sweet Lu! And thank you guys so much for coming!!