Monday, May 13, 2013

Her Buell Boys

Bria often refers to Bennett and Weston as her Buell Boys, she adores them.

Swinging at the park



A game of human bowling ball
 For some reason I have not been in the mood to sit at the computer. It was probably the awesome weather (back to the 60's this week) and spending most our days outside.
Apples are delicious
Bria started her little ballet class last week. It's through Parks and Rec and it's casual but super cute.
My little ballerina
 This was the first time I tried this hairstyle on Bria and it turned it super cute!
The funny thing is that I have tried it since and it doesn't turn out as good so I guess I had beginners luck.

The girls have been playing so well together lately, it is so wonderful. They laugh and giggle and make up silly games with each other. Their favorite thing to do is wrestle around on our bed, fortunately our bed is low to the ground so there hasn't been any major injuries ;)
Bria is wrapping up preschool next week and then I am hoping to do some sports through parks and rec this summer. She also begs to do swim lessons on a daily basis so I need to sign her up.
Reese is growing so fast and talking more every day. It is so fun watching her grow so much, she is such a little ham and definitely keeps me on my toes.
Brian is very busy at work, taking on new projects and new assignments. I swear he comes home everyday with another project he has taken on. I love that he is so ambitious, but dang he is busy!
I am looking forward to our summer vacations! We are going to Las Vegas for my big 3-0 in June!! I cannot wait, it's just going to be me and Brian and Nate and Amy. I'm looking forward to living it up and hopefully not having a breakdown about turning 30 ;)
Also we are going to Iowa, thanks to Heather! Brian is from Iowa so the whole family is going out there for a week. I'm so excited to see where they grew up and see a part of the country I have never seen before.
Other than that we are hoping to do some hikes and maybe some camping and boating. I sure love summer time, looking forward to vacations helps me stay sane!

No comments: