Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorializing

On Sunday we drove down to see my parents and then go to my grandparents grave site, my Mom's parents. We actually have a lot of family buried in the same cemetery so it was neat to walk around and see all of them.
Lanie and the girls came down too, Bria was ecstatic and loved showing off Bristol to everyone :)
Lanie and I


Uncle Schuyler keeping the babies entertained, Jax preferred to eat the flags

Handsome little devil

Bristol and my little girls

My Mom with all the kiddos (minus Porter who stayed back with Papa)

Lanie, my Mom, Me, and Jaime

My super husband

We had fun spending time with the family, it seems like it's been awhile since we've gone down so I was happy to spend time with everyone.
Today we spent time as a little family and it was much needed. We took the girls roller skating and the four of us had a blast. We skated, danced, laughed, and ate popcorn. We all enjoyed the quality time together.
The long Memorial Day weekend is over, so now the sun can come back out!!!

4 comments:

mrslrob1 said...

Fun weekend, wished I could have been there.

Kris and MaLanie said...

I love your pose in the picture with your mom, haha! It was fun to see everyone. I'm so glad we came!

Tieky Torch said...

I love the pictures of all the girls! How neat!

Lulu said...

Haha Lanie, I know, I went all "senior picture" in that one, have no idea what I was thinking!