Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Mary Mary quite contrary...

Look at my garden! I got peas sprouting up nice and tall and the carrots are just barely peaking through, I am very pleased. It's possible I have a green thumb after all. I actually really enjoy coming outside to water it and check out the progress, so next year I might have Brian build a nice big garden for me :)

Last Saturday we celebrated Dusty's birthday and went into downtown Portland. We love going out in downtown Portland, it just feels like a whole different world. Portlanders are weird and I love it :)


Dusty (on the right) and his twin brother doing their birthday shot

Giving some love to Amy


Getting some love from Amanda

Besties :)
Amanda had a reserved the upper part of this cool little restaurant so we had couches and a nice lounge area to hang out in. We liked it so much that we might have Brian's birthday party there :)

No comments: