Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sleepover fun

Lanie and I have talked about doing a sleepover with the girls and last week it finally happened. Bria could not wait to go to Bristol's and have her first big girl sleepover. 
We met at Charming Charlie's for a little girlie shopping :)

They have fabulous hats
Then took the girls to Red Robin:

A Reese sandwich
The girls were having fun but they kept asking when the sleepover was going to start, I tried not to be offended that Bria wanted me to go home, haha.
Shortly after they got to Lanie's she sent me a picture of the girls, they could not wait to get into their pj's:
Adorableness!
They started the night in the living room and when they wouldn't go to sleep because they were having too much fun, Bristol went in her own bed and Bria slept with Lanie :) I feel really blessed that Lanie is so sweet and caring and willing to sleep with Bria, she made sure she felt safe.
At 7 am Bria sat up in her sleep and started talking about wanting watermelon, Lanie touched her arm gently and told her it was ok. Bria FREAKED, she was disoriented and didn't know anyone was in bed with her. I couldn't stop laughing when Lanie told me that story, poor girl was startled :)
Bria couldn't wait for Bristol to wake up:
Oh the cuteness, I love it
The plan was to then meet at the Zoo and when Lanie told Bria I would be there she was less than thrilled. I should probably be offended but to me that means it was a successful sleepover. I can't thank Lanie enough for taking care of my girl and letting her have the time of her life. 
Next time it's my turn to return the favor :)

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

I'm so incredibly grateful that we have been able to live near each other and that our daughters love each other so much. They are so cute together and I'm very glad I hosted the first sleepover! We had the best time!

mrslrob1 said...

What cute little girls. It is like deja vu from you and Lanie. I am so happy they love each other like you and Lanie do. It will be so sad when they are apart :(