Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Oh what fun!

Have I mentioned that Bria got a cold after she got over her stomach virus? So first she got double ear infections, then the stomach virus/barf sickness, then a cold with a nasty cough. This poor girl has been hit hard and it has not been very fun to say the least. Not only do I have to wait on her hand and foot (little diva!) but we haven't been able to hang out with friends which has been hard on all of us. 
So we were pretty excited when we got to head over to the Inukai's and play :)

Charleigh is 1!

Randi, Amanda, and me

My girls in their pj's

"Reese, trust me, just smile and sit still and then they will stop."

Capri Suns rule!

Cuteness
 The kids had a bunch of new toys to play with since it was just Christmas and Charleigh's birthday so they stayed pretty busy. Us adults talked, drank, and laughed...like we usually do. And when it was Reese's bedtime, Dusty was sweet enough to take over rocking duty and he put her to sleep for me :)
Precious

No comments: