Thursday, January 10, 2013

The rest

Alright I wanna finish up the reunion post but I'm in a blogging funk/writers block. I'm gonna just push through that because I know I need to journal sooner rather than later.
I want to journal some of my favorite memories from our trip:


  • Playing out front of the house in the snow, the guys building a little jump and then pulling everyone in the sled over the jump, Schuyler doing the jump on his bike and crashing so awesome...causing a neck injury...he is okay though!
  • Laughing and talking with my siblings and their spouses
  • Bria watching Star Wars and entranced with it, also asking Papa 1000 questions about it 
  • Taking family pictures in the coldest temperatures I've ever been in...and seriously enjoying it because I knew it was a memory in the making :)
  • Watching my girls with their family, anytime I saw them interacting with their aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, it absolutely melted my heart I nearly exploded with puppy dogs and rainbows
And here are a few more thousand more pictures:

Bria and me sliding down the SHARC hill

Having a blast!

Brian and all the girls going down together

Kayla

Lance


Aunt Jaime with a sleeping Jax

Porter and Papa

Yaya and Papa having fun

Cute Kailey

Schuyler and Jax

I had to include a picture of the entry way...

...it was always cluttered with winter clothes and boots and I loved it, it meant happiness and fun were happening :)

Reese trying to get Grandpa's coffee
So while we were there, the lovely and talented Erin, took family pictures for us. Erin has been Jenny's best friend for as long as I can remember and she is like another sister to me. She is super talented!
The Armstrong clan

The Lance Armstrong family

My Mom and Randy
I feel this is a good time to bring up something that I get asked about a lot whenever I talk about our family reunions.
Yes, my Mom and Dad are divorced and both remarried.
Yes, we do our family reunions ALL together.
Yes, I have awesome parents.
:)
The best family shot we could get


Most were like this, Bria was miserably cold and not happy we were making her smile

The Jensen kids being all perfect, cuz they are :)

The cute Tegners

90% of the photos were like this :)


One of the better ones


The hubs and I

I don't even look cold do I? I'm good ;)




Have I mentioned I LOVE my siblings? Lance is the youngest, Jaime is the oldest, Jenny is the second, and I'm the third


And we're cute...and frickin freezing!

All 6 of the Armstrong kids

More hugs


At our house
Basically, we had an awesome time and can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

You all look so cute and COLD! Great job faking it though. It looks like a great family reunion.