Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wrapping up

Today I'm cleaning up all the Christmas decorations and packing them in the garage. It's kind of nice to get the house back in order, but I'm gonna miss the Christmas lights on the mantel and the tree. Every morning we would turn them on and it would give a magical glow to the room.
In addition to packing up all the decorations I thought I would post some last Christmas pictures.

Christmas 2012

Bria's Tinkerbell scooter
Christmas Day after we opened our presents and had a relaxing morning, we headed to Brian's Dad's house and enjoyed Christmas with them.
Bria, Rebecca, and Reese watching The Lorax

Snuggling with Dad

Reese got a baby and carried it around almost the whole time

Giving Grandpa fives
Brian went back to work yesterday so we had to get back in the swing of normal life really quickly...I'm someone who needs time to adjust after such a fun filled weekend so it's been a little rough. Yesterday we (the girls and I) spent a lot of the time in our pj's just playing with all their new toys.
Fortunately we have a family vacation to look forward to very soon! Can't wait to be in Sunriver, Oregon with my whole family...sledding, playing in the snow, ice skating, and hot tubing, wahoo!!

Family picture :)

Daddy and his girls

A good shot of all 6 grandkids on my side

Alright, I better get back to packing up all the stuff. So much fun ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! :)

Sara