Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Outside fun

Let's be honest, getting 2 kids all bundled and ready to go outside in the cold takes a long time. So long, that sometimes you whine and throw a mini fit about having to get them suited up. Maybe that is just me, I do have a track record of throwing little fits.
On Monday we got back from a quick grocery trip and the girls were in heaven playing in the falling snow:

 But of course their little hands were freezing so we came in. And then the Mom guilt came and I decided it was lazy of me not to bundle them and take them outside to enjoy the snow.
 Even though they were being super cute inside...
"May we please go outside?"
 I spent the next 20 minutes sweating as I got them bundled up.
 And I was rewarded with sweet and happy little girls.

This cutie could not get enough of playing outside :)

Bria spent 5 minutes outside and then wanted to go back in. Go figure. She's being silly, she isn't really mad.


And then we came in and stripped our winter clothes off and then I mentally swore and told myself our next house will have a mud room.

No comments: