Monday, January 21, 2013

Surprise!

 This beautiful lady is my Aunt LoAnn...Lanie's Mom. She recruited my Mom and I to help plan a little surprise party for Lanie and we were thrilled to help.
First, her parents and brother surprised her by flying in and walking into her apartment. Then, the next day they all came over and Lanie thought it was just us...but a bunch of my family drove up to wish her a happy birthday.
The cool part was that we got to celebrate Jenny's birthday too, double birthday party :)
Jax looking handsome as always :)

Reese and her Yaya

He works out ;)

"Mom, she said she was gonna eat my cheeks, are you gonna just let her?!"


Beautiful Brinley (Lanie's youngest)

Kissing cousins ;)

Jenny and her doll

Uncle Brian and Jax chillin together

Grandpa loves his babies

Cake is good

Lanie and her hubby

The kid table enjoying some delicious homemade chocolate cake...thanks Mom!

Storytime in the reading corner

Grandpa feeding Reese chocolate cake

The birthday girls!! I made them drink out of our fun Benihana glasses

Wonder where Jax gets his big blue eyes from?

My sweet, smart, and gorgeous cousin.
Happy 29th Lanie, one more year in your twenties! :)

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

I've been waiting since Saturday for this post. :) It was an amazing party! I had so much fun and was truly surprised. You guys are the best! Thanks for being the best cousin in the whole world! :) LOVE all the pictures! I must have copies of them. Do you use Dropbox?

LoAnn said...

Thanks again for hosting the party on Saturday. It was absolutely so fun. Can you please send me copies of all the pictures? I would love to have them. I was too busy talking to take any pictures .... no shock there. It was great to see everyone, thanks again. Love you.