Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sisters are just the best...

Ya know how growing up you loved your siblings but also hated strongly disliked them? Well, if you didn't have siblings I guess that might sound harsh to you, but it's true. 
I just didn't realize the love/hate relationship started so soon. Sometimes my girls fight like there is no tomorrow and I spend all day playing referee between two blonde, hair-pulling, brats cuties.

But lately there has been more of this:
 And this:
 And this:
 And it's nice.
By the way, when did Bria get to be so big? She is going to be 4 in less than a month!

This weekend we headed down to Albany for a surprise party for Kyle (my bro in law), he turned 30! We had fun celebrating at Laughing Planet (a restaurant in Corvallis) and spending time with the family. Today was also Schuylers birthday (my other bro in law) so it was fun to see both the birthday boys :) Happy birthday guys (I'm almost 100% that they don't read this blog but I still want to send my love publicly!), so lucky to have such hilarious and handsome brother in laws and wonderful dads for my nieces and nephews.
Speaking of nephews...
"Hiya, I'm Jax and I'm freaking adorable."
Tomorrow is another special little boys birthday...my nephew Gabriel! He is turning 2 and just got christened today.
Cutie!
Heather, Marna, and David flew out to Kentucky for it and we were there in spirit. We here it went fabulously and Gabriel was a superstar. Congrats Jon, Sara, and Gabriel, such an exciting day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks Lu!! It was a great day!! We wish you all could have come too!! :)

Sara