Friday, January 18, 2013

Pajamas are just amazing

I have recently become obsessed with lounge clothes/pajamas.
Don't get me wrong, my love for jeans is still numero uno in the fashion department for me, but I have to say that nowadays when I go peruse Target I find myself searching through the pajama aisle.
I think it's because I am beyond excited every evening at 7:35 pm to take off my clothes and slip into something more comfortable...literally, not in the tv/movie way. Why?
Well, let me tell you.
The girls are in bed and Brian and I get to relax on the couch and do absolutely nothing.
I love my daughters, they are by far the best things in my entire life and I can't kiss or hug them enough (just ask them, they are tired of me and my unending cuddles), but man I love me some alone time with the hubs...and pajamas. And in the morning I spend longer in my pajamas that I would like to admit. Soooo...at least if my pajamas are cute and matching I feel a little better about being a scrub.

These are similar to what I like, nice and warm...slightly sexy because of the print and most of all they are comfortable.

I have another secret to share that I bet you will be surprised about.
I have always wanted to die my hair a purple/pink.
Seriously.
Like this:

I just think it is so gorgeous. Maybe it's because I never did the crazy hair dying stuff in high school, or never did the nose piercing or eye brow piercing or tattoo, but I have this desire to dye my hair this gorgeous color and get a diamond nose ring.
Brian is all for the hair, he says to go for it. But I'm not sure I have the guts, especially since I'm really liking my hair color right now.
I'm sure you are thinking I am going through some kind of midlife crisis, but I'm not. Rest assure I'm still the same girl...just getting braver to do what I want and not worry about people judging me :)

And think I would have some sad grandparents if I posted without a picture of the girls, so here is a cute picture of them playing around:
My blond cuties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it Lu!! Although I completely understand loving your current hair color... And I'm a pajama lover from way back.

Sara

Brandi said...

Okay, I'm back on the blogger wagon and getting caught up. #1 I love pajamas too. They are such a great way to pamper yourself!
#2 That hair color is gorgeous! If you are not sure maybe you could do a streak or two on the underside of your hair? Loads of people in Germany had awesome colored hair streaks. I wish I would have done one!