Thursday, January 03, 2013

Just reminiscing


I'm doing a little flashback here because I was looking at old pictures and smiling at all the good times. I can't believe I had forgotten how blond Bria's hair use to be:

Baby Bria! She is about 18 months here

I think her and Reese look a lot of like in this picture
And I just had to throw this in because wow, she is a cutie! Can't believe how young she looks!

Now she's got the whole ombre thing going on, naturally :)
And we can't forget Reese way back when...
Precious newborn
I found an oldie but goodies of Brian and I, this is before we got married:
Oh, you didn't know we are good friends with Bill Cosby?
That's right.
Well, actually our friend Craig was working at the Corvallis Airport and Bill flew in for a comedy show at OSU. Anyway, we got to meet him real quick and take a picture.
Aside from how awesome that is, don't Brian and I look like babies?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to go back and look at old pics too!! Both my nieces are absolutely adorable!! And yes, y'all look hella babyish!! ;)

Sara