Friday, January 25, 2013

Tangerines & Bilingual Bria

 Reese loves the little Tangerine cuties that you get at Costco and usually has that for her morning snack. The other morning I thought it was adorable because she moved the plate from the little princess table to the chair, then carefully crawled in the chair around the plate and put it on her lap.

I was the teacher helper for preschool last week and usually Brian watches Reese...well he had a pretty important meeting and remembered at 10 pm the night before. I freaked out, but luckily I have some pretty amazing friends and when I texted Amanda she said she could come watch Reese.
I was beyond grateful!
Reese and Weston having a dance party
This week I've been kind of blah, not in a bad way, just not feeling creative in the Mom department. There has been more tv than normal. Hoping next week the energy bug bites me ;)
Switching topics randomly, we learned on our drive to Sunriver that Bria can sing French apparently. We now make her sing this to us:

Reese cracks me up, she loves trying to mimic Bria.

Storytime with Dad
Alright, it's time for my morning coffee, have a great weekend!

No comments: