Saturday, September 28, 2013

Yard work and girls night out

Once a week we have a lawn maintenance crew come and they mow/edge/trim/blow leaves and generally clean up the place. It's what sold Brian on renting this house because it's included and he doesn't like having to mow every week.
However, we still enjoy the occasional clean up around the yard and we had some trees and bushes that were getting too big for our liking, plus they were touching the house and I like to avoid spiders as much as possible. Also, I pretend they aren't in our house, that helps.

Reese needed some Daddy cuddles after her nap
Bria was in heaven. She absolutely loves working and helping Brian, she feels like such a big girl and it's really sweet to listen to her. Brian said it was way more fun with her helping. I had to snap a picture and then she wanted more, and more and more...she may or may not get her obsession with cameras from me.








Sure love this girls personality and spunk :)

This week has been a horrible introduction to fall, it is cold and rainy and miserable. I'm not okay with this, it's depressing and hard to be motivated to do anything. We went to the library with Randi and her girls one day and that was about it. I didn't even go to Target like I normally would when I'm bored because, well, honestly, I knew I would spend money. The 10 day forecast looks miserable so I need to dig deep and find some energy to do fun rainy day activities!
Thursday night we did do a fun little girls night out. Brian went to hike Mount St. Helens Thursday so that night his Mom came up and we went to Old Spaghetti Factory with Heather and Tracy. Bria was ecstatic that we were doing a girls night out and was being hilariously adorable. We also did a belated birthday celebration for Reese since Grammy couldn't come up for her party. She loved it.

Blowing out her candle

Cheers!
 Next time we might do pedicures :)

No comments: