Monday, September 30, 2013

A little updating

I feel like there are a few things I wanted to write an update on, nothing major, just little things. So here goes:

  • Potty training: Reese regressed for a few days, about 2 weeks after she was potty trained. We went back to rewarding her and getting really excited and it worked perfectly, problem solved. She wears pull-ups at night but just underwear at naps. 
  • Bootcamp: My last day was today, I did not lose any weight (literally I'm exactly the same) but I lost 4% body fat in just 6 weeks! I'm super excited about that, my instructor used the word remarkable...just sayin' ;) I'm glad I lost some body fat and gained muscle, I've been discouraged with my lack of weight loss and the fact that my clothes seem to fit the same. So at least there is one thing about my body that is changing, I just can't tell.
  • Preschool: Bria LOVES preschool. She loves her teacher, loves her friends, loves it. 
  • Hikes: Hiking season is over. I love that Brian hikes, it's a great hobby, but I'm glad his hiking trips are done for awhile. 
And now for super random pictures:


 It is too early to have to turn the fire on, but it's cold. At least it's cozy :)

Library with friends!
 I love the contrast between my girls and Randi's, too funny.
 Behind the library is a gorgeous pond with tons of ducks and a large trail. The girls had so much fun running around, and the ducks weren't as scared as they normally are.
 Back at home after nap time/quiet time...
 This girl has got style and flare, love her.

No comments: