Thursday, September 05, 2013

One last summer hurrah!

For Labor day weekend we headed down to see family, we haven't been there in awhile and I was really missing them. :(
Traffic on Friday was HORRENDOUS! It took us twice as long to get there as normal. The girls ran off some energy from being trapped in a car and then we had pizza, a little hot tubbing and bed.
I love my Mom and Randy's yard

A little peace of heaven

My big girl, when did she start looking so old!?


The girls always love the sandbox and it's the perfect size. My Mom's dog Sammy, LOVES fetching so the girls have fun throwing the ball for him. We are still trying to teach Reese to throw the ball past him, not AT him.


The hot tub is always a big hit with our little fish


"Um, Brian, stop goofing off and help your daughter!" ;)
Saturday morning we went to see my Dad, Anna, Abby and Cassidy. The girls were a little shy at first (so weird!) but warmed up eventually and got crazy goofy.
Abby and Reese playing

 My Dad whipped up some delicious breakfast for us and we sat and ate and talked and cuddled and played.
She loves her Grandpa!
Finally it was time to get dressed in our OSU gear and tailgate!!!
Yaya with her little Beaver Believers!


Love my cheerleaders!
We had two tailgators that we bounced between, just like always. The Bauer's (Nate's family) and the Tegner's. Fortunately they aren't far from each other so we can walk back and forth if needed.

It was HOT!
 The Bauer's are always so welcoming, especially with the girls.
Uncle Nate giving his girls cookies
 After spending a little time there we went to the Tegner's and hung with the family.
The toe head stare down

Oh Jax, those eyes!!!

Squishy face!

We are a little obsessed with this guy :)
 Grammy came by the tailgator and when Reese saw her she immediately went to her and then passed out. That is the sign of a great and successful tailgator! ;)

 The famous Buell boys stopped by the tailgator too, my family was so excited to finally meet these precious little boys!

BFF's
Brian attempted to take Bria in the game but about 10 seconds after they sat down she said it was too loud. Her sensitive ears, poor girl. So we went to check out the new book store and see my bro. Then walked through campus to our car. It was a walk down memory lane for Brian and I and it was surreal to have our little girls there. I hope they become Beavers!!
OSU!!!
The weekend still wasn't over, but this post is. I'll be back later :)

No comments: