Thursday, September 12, 2013

It ate my post!

Grrr, blogger is not on my good list right now. I had written this big long post about this Gala we went to on Saturday night, it published and was visible on the blog.
Then it wasn't.
And I'm annoyed.
So I will try and recap again, but it's going to be short and sweet.

Saturday night we went on a date night and it was a fancy one, those are my favorite. Our friends, Scott and Randi, invited us to Brian Grant's (former Blazer player) fundraiser gala for Parkinson's. There was a pre party, dinner, and after party.

My handsome hubby and I at the dinner
 After the dinner and entertainment (which included Bill Bellamy and Brian McKnight!) we spotted Jerome Kersey and I was ECSTATIC to say the least. He was on the Blazers during the awesome RIP City years. He was also on a DQ glass...some of you may know how awesome that is :)
Star struck by Jerome Kersey!
At our table was Etan Thomas who played for the Wizards, he was super nice.
Randi and me hanging with Etan

Then we walked on the red carpet (one of the highlights of the night!) and headed to the after party.
Work it!
While walking we spotted Brian McKnight. He didn't seem thrilled when we asked him for a picture (rude!) but he obliged.
Celebrity sighting :)

 Finally we made it to the after party and Brian and I talked with David Lucas, he was a basketball player for the Beavers when we cheered there.
Go Beavs!

The 4 of us!
 Randi and I danced for a few songs and then we called it a night. It was magical and fabulous and we had such a great time!

Muah!

No comments: