Friday, September 13, 2013

A little bit of this and that

Let's do a random post, just about random stuff, with random pictures. Get the idea?

Bria has been asking a lot of questions about space and is very interested in planets. I would like to think I'm pretty smart, I mean I do have a fancy college degree ;) However, when your 4 year old starts asking very in depth questions about the planets and the sun, I realized I have forgotten a lot of what I learned. I guess motherhood will do that to ya.
Anyway, I found some information online and Bria sat and watched a National Geographic show about the planets for like 15 minutes, she was very intrigued.

Just like her Dad, loves National Geographics :)
While Bria loves to be active, she is pretty cautious. Watching the Buell boys helps motivate her to try new things and skateboarding is one of them.
 Usually she likes to sit on it and use her feet to go fast, but every once and awhile she gets courageous and stands on it. Although it's pretty slow going :) Thanks to Dusty for loaning us a skateboard for her!
Little sister rolling around in the grass with a ball while Bria skateboards...my free spirit :)
Bria has had two days of preschool so far and the second day I was already bored, haha. Bria and Reese play so much together that I think Reese is use to being entertained by someone. I was tempted to go to Target just to get out of the house, but then I would just spend money. So instead we went to Brian's work for a walk.

Daddy's girl


Love these two
Last but not least, we have been having a heat wave here and I think I'm the only one excited about it! Most Oregonians are ready for Fall, but I am soaking up the last of the precious summer.
We got the pool out for one last hoorah.
My diva

Love it

No comments: