Friday, March 16, 2012

This is nice

By "this" I mean, being a Mother of 2. This time around I am more confident and comfortable.

Reese is such a sweet girl and we love her to the moon and back. The transition from 1 to 2 kids has been a lot easier for me than from 0 to 1. I have been so much more relaxed and I have enjoyed the baby stage immensely.

With Bria I was so nervous and wondering if I was doing everything wrong that I didn't relax and just soak in the sweetness. Don't get me wrong, the baby stage can be hard. They can't communicate with you, their sleep is consistently inconsistent, and they need you for absolutely everything.






But it's also such a sweet phase. They are innocent, happy, and just want to be with you. I absolutely love the way Reese looks at me, it's a look of undying love and it makes my heart melt.



I don't have her on a strict schedule and when she isn't ready to go to bed I don't stress, instead I make her giggle and laugh and just cuddle her.


When her first tooth broke through I was excited but then really sad. That sweet gummy smile is going to change soon and that kills me. My baby isn't going to be a baby much longer and that makes me so sad.



I LOVE this picture, too bad it's blurry :(

I'm just glad that I have gotten to enjoy the baby stage this time around. Don't get me wrong, Bria was my first born and I did enjoy it, I was thrilled. I just stressed a lot and had a lot of anxiety which was hard. I also think it was hard being needed so much when I wasn't use to it. Now I love that Reese lights up when she sees me and always wants me to hold her. I'm relishing in it.



We sure love our girls.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I often wonde if I would (or could) be more laid back if Chris and I ended up with another one ;) And you are SO great with your girls. They look so sweet and happy!