Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cup of Joe

I love drinking my morning coffee. I don't always wake up in a great mood, sometimes I do, but sometimes I don't. Either way, just thinking about drinking my piping hot coffee with my hazelnut creamer (and not just a small amount, a LOT of creamer) makes me get out of bed faster. That, and going to see my smiley girls. :)
Sometimes I need a second cup of coffee while Reese is taking her first nap, and when that happens my other little munchkin demands a cup of hot chocolate.
"Hot chocolate, here, now."

I proceed to tell her to use good manners, but I feel kind of hypocritical considering that's pretty much me in the morning before my cup of coffee.
Plus, she is hilariously cute when she says it.

While we sip our delicious hot beverages, we chat. I sure love this little girl.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a smart chic! :) So cute!

Sarah said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh....she is so darn adorable! ~Amy

Danielle said...

Such a smart girl! Very cute!