Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My twins

At first I thought they looked different, the newborn days make it hard to tell what they will look like. But now, I think my girls may be the first set of twins to be 3 years apart.

Bria or Reese?
Alright, so the date gives it away, it's Bria.

Again, Bria.

Reese

Bria

Reese

Some of the pictures I can see differences, but overall I feel like they look so much alike. I guess it's the pouty lips, blue eyes, and bald head/blond fuzz. Oh, and of course the super adorable chub :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I've been thinking they sure look a lot alike. :) I didn't think Natalie and Adam looked anything alike until I saw pictures. <3

LoAnn said...

They do look a ton alike and yes, they are ADORABLE. I can't wait to squeeze them both.

Brandi said...

I want to kiss those fat little baby arms so bad!