Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Photo-shoot time

Now that we have a good camera (thanks Heather!) I need to be better about doing photo-shoots with the girls because I always cherish the pictures. Well, I cherish every picture but photo-shoots force you to capture that age a little better.
So I grabbed Reese the other evening and did a little photo-shoot. She was pretty tired because she only had two short naps, that didn't mean she was cranky. It just meant I didn't get my smiley pictures!

"What did you put on my head Mother?"

So, we're gonna do round 2 soon, but for now I'm still happy with these pictures. Plus it was fun just to play around with the camera and with iPhoto :)









"Ooooh!"

"Throw your hands in the air, hands hands in the air!"

Precious.

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Reese is so beautiful! That last picture just pierces my heart. Love her so much!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! that last picture needs to be entered into a photo contest. IT IS SO ADORABLE her big eyes are so beautiful. And the shadow of the bow in the background... so cute... wonderful pics...