Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little helper

My littlest sister, Cassidy (8), came up to stay with us for a few days since it's spring break. Bria could barely contain her excitement when we told her Cassidy was coming up, she was thrilled. She arrived Sunday and Bria has been her little shadow ever since. It's super nice to have someone entertain Bria and help out so much, plus I love that I get to spend time with her too.
Sunday night we went to Out of this World Pizza and yesterday I took the girls to the Zoo. Not sure what we are going to do today, maybe lounge in our pj's and paint our toenails :)



My super, awesome, talented friend, Jen made this hat.
It kills me it's so cute! So is the little girl wearing it :)




Brian's twin sister is in town this week too, all the way from Kentucky! Her little boy, Gabriel is a little over a year and the last time we saw him he was 6 months old so we can't wait to have them over. Bria is getting all sorts of spoiled this week with so many playmates :)
Thursday Reese has her 6 month check up, I will post her stats when we get home! Then Bria has a dentist appointment later that day. She's gone in once before when they had the free check up before age 3, but this is her first real appointment. I think she is going to do great but I hope I'm not being overly optimistic.
Speaking of teeth, I think Reese's 2nd bottom tooth is finally about to poke through, I can see the little white underneath the gum. Her first one has grown pretty far. She is eating baby food a lot better and even took a bottle on Sunday morning! We decided the best time to try was in the morning when we knew she would be really hungry. Brian said it took awhile but she finally drank it. Yes! We tried again last night but I don't think she was hungry because she was squealing and just playing with the bottle.
Alright, I'm going to continue drinking my coffee and playing with my baby. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: