Sunday, March 18, 2012

Running just as fast as I can

We've been staying busy with fun playdates these days and Bria is enjoying it. It's definitely hard because I feel like I am constantly telling her to share and be nice and take turns, but it's good practice for her.

Kenzie, Bria, and Bristol playing in the princess tent together

Seriously adorable.

Bria taking her stuffed animals for a ride on the train, all aboard!


Pretty in purple
I love those baby blues!

Reese has gotten so much better at eating baby food. She is definitely messier than Bria was, but I figured that would happen because Bria was a pretty clean eater. We purchased these mesh feeders at Christmas time and just started using them. Reese loves them. I put frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries, and she gobbles them down. When she had devoured the blueberries she cried until we got her more. Maybe I will have a child that likes fruit!

Kenzie and Bria playing dress up

The weather this weekend was crazy, absolutely crazy. Blue sky, sunny, freezing, rain, hail, snow. You name it, we got it. It's not fun to look at the rest of the country getting heat waves while we are suffering a miserably cold winter. Grrr. I cannot wait for warmer, sunnier weather.

Despite the frigid temperatures and unrelenting rain, I am jogging. That's right folks, I've decided enough is enough, I need to be more active. The weather in Oregon is never going to get better, I've lived here for 28 years, I should know this by now. So I'm just going to grin and bear it. In fact, my loving husband wants to support me in my jogging endeavor so we are now the proud owners of a double jogging stroller.


And as a bonus, it doubles as bike trailer! We are super excited about this, we got an awesome deal at Costco.

Anyway, I would really like to make a habit of jogging with the girls, I'm thinking about 3 times a week. I know that's not a ton, but it's realistic for me. I'm really hoping I can stick to this, I'd like to turn some flab into muscle.

No comments: